The Donald Scott Carving Comb Wide, can be used as two functions; with shears, or as a stand-alone tool to cut, shape, reduce bulk and texturize hair with speed, efficiency and maximum comfort. The Carving Comb Wide can be used for thick and curly hair textures, both wet and dry and offers a more spontaneous experience, yet maintaining total control. The Donald Scott range of products is highly regarded and used in the Ross Charles Salon.
– New zinc-alloy t-top, for exceptional control and balance
– Channel carve, which removes 50% of the hair
– Regular carve, which remove 100% of the hair
– Push up t-top, for easy blade removal
– Advanced heat resistant material, up to 350 degrees
– Fine tooth comb, perfect for layering fine to normal hair
About the Donald Scott NYC
The world-renowned stylist, educator, platform artist and inventor; Donald Scott is dedicated to the art of professional razor artistry and boasts a range of products of the highest quality, consistency and a high level performance. Just like Ross Charles, Donald Scott was born into a family of hairdressers, and at the age of 20, Donald picked up his first pair of sheers and soon opened his very first salon in NYC, tailored to the A-star audience.